Arts4All Florida provides teaching artists to lead art learning experiences in self-contained ESE or inclusive PreK-12 classrooms throughout the State of Florida. Residencies are tied directly to Florida Standards and increase the artistic skills and cognitive learning of students with disabilities as well as provide a venue for students to express themselves creatively in appropriate ways. Arts4All Florida provides a variety of residency options, including:
- Standard Residency: Eight one-hour sessions in visual art, music, movement/ dance, or drama.
- Modern Skills for Success Residency (ArtThread): Eight one-hour sessions using ArtThread, an interactive online gallery, and Splash, the integrated art-making tool designed for transition students and adults.
- Start with the Arts Residency: Eight one-hour sessions using the Start with the Arts curriculum designed for early childhood learners (PreK- 2nd grade).
- Partnership Residency (includes a field trip): Please note- schools are responsible for transportation costs associated with Partnership Residencies.
- Performance Residency: Eight one-hour sessions in music, movement/ dance, or drama and a culminating performance at a local theater space.
- Museum Residency: Seven one-hour sessions in visual art, two trips to a local museum, and a public exhibition.
- Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) Residency: Ten one-hour sessions in detention centers, alternative high schools, and residential facilities. Residencies may be in visual art, music, movement/ dance, or drama.
- Adult Residency: This residency opportunity can be of variable length and occurs when specific funding is available for adults with disabilities. The goals for these residencies are determined with the site administrator.
For more information on the artist in residence programs, please contact Dee Miller, Director of Education, at email@example.com or 813-974-0745.